Well. Yeah. I'm twenty today.
...Um. I feel like the world is going to end soon with this revelation! XD
Oh yes, tags. I must respond to these. I'll do both tags in one because I'm cruel
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
6 Things About Me:
1.) I played Sonic games, but never became a fan until around...6, 7 years ago or so.
2.) I really hate spiders, but I'm perfectly fine with tarantulas.
3.) I adore tornadoes, and thus, "Twister" is my favorite movie.
4.) I'm known as the "Crazy Cat Lady" by my coworkers and boss.
5.) I'm a certified math tutor.
6.) I love writing stories - I generally have at least five different stories in my head at the same time, arranged in orderly fashion with general plots. Aside from the one that I'll work on next!
Additionally, I was tagged by
, soooo let the games commence! (I'm assuming the rules are answer the 10 questions given, then write your own ten for the next bunch.)
1) If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
A: Foul Ball. Since one half is a Home Run, therefore, positive in nature, and the other half is caught, thus, negative in nature, a positive and a negative cancel out to become neutral. A Foul Ball restarts the process, and thus can be seen as neutral in nature.
2) If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
A: To be fair, Congress does get some things done...The process is generally slow because of the system, called Checks and Balance. Each house and the president checks the others in some way. That being said, Congress does seem to muck up more than the Senate does |D
3) Is it rude for a deaf person to talk sign with their mouth full of food?
A: Depends. Are they blind too?
4) When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
A: When the weatherperson says so.
5) Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
A: I would think so. I'm guessing the definition is, "You're reading one, dips**t."
6) If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
A: Because they like to branch out into different things
7) Why does "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing?
A: They take your money for giving said care.
8) Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
A: ...What? Mine are...
9) If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers", why do we celebrate Halloween?
A: Same question can be asked of opening doors to masked men on Halloween.
10) If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light, is there a speed of smell?
A: It depends on the air speed, any currents of air, and the odor's ability to spread out into the oxygen/nitrogen/CO2/other stuff soup we tend to breathe. :3
Now for my ten questions...
1.) What is the square root of a rope?
2.) Is the cake a lie?
3.) What's your favorite type of hero? (As in, anything from tragic to "that guy with the cool glasses", to a little destructive...Personality wise and such).
4.) CATS. DO YOU LIKE THEM?
5.) Is there any movie idea you'd like to see in the future that hasn't been made yet, or a movie that you would like to see a sequel for?
6.) There is a rabid jackalope coming at you. What will you do?
7.) When someone tells you to "put a sock in it", do you take them seriously?
8.) What's your favorite recipe?
9.) Who's your favorite author, either professional or non-professional? Feel free to list both, if you want.
10.) Which way did George go?
For those that got tagged twice, you can choose to do one, both, or neither. I'm well aware not everyone likes to do these or has time. It's just a fun little thing, and well, if I picked you it probably means I'm just curious. That and I'm a little sadistic. ...I also like seeing how people respond to some questions XD
Have fun guys, and stay cool!